If we are under a Torando watch until 10:00pm

If we are under a Torando watch until 10:00 pm would you think they should keep the watch out because more storm are comming in tonight after midnight

kdrzewiecki

Asked by kdrzewiecki at 9:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Entertainment

• what's your question exactly? Tornado watches have a end time, but if the weather changes or storms get worst they just issue knew ones that will extend the watch time. If you are asking if you should stay up or not...that's up to you. Personally I always go to bed, etc. I've woken up several morning to learn we had a warning while sleeping, but clearly nothing really came of it seeing I didn't know until I woke up.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I would. Right now I am in an area where we are under tornado warning...tornado is headed our way so we are prepared. Just keep an eye on the news just in case. Good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• wow so maybe we live close? haha were under the same thing untill 10 as well

i wouldnt worry =) its that time of the year
    LovinMyJay4

Answer by LovinMyJay4 at 9:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Bad storms here too. I'm just keeping my TV on the local news station to keep an eye on the weather.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 9:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I live in jaspr Indiana and I always watch whas but they are saying more stroms tonight and tomorrow with more torandos but I think we need o be under the watch longer the 10
    kdrzewiecki

Comment by kdrzewiecki (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• They may be waiting for the first wave to go through and let the watch end and then start a new watch with the next wave. I am in TN we are expected to get pounded in the next few hours and then again around 9 in the morning.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• be safe down there
    kdrzewiecki

Comment by kdrzewiecki (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Trying. We have been pounded pretty hard lately and actually have lost a lot of our roof shingles. School was out last week due to power outages from storms and was out again today due to power outages. I am actually expecting for them to call off school tomorrow also because the storms are supposed to come through tomorrow morning during the commutes. You be safe also.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• We are having tornados all over East Texas as well -- I signed up for weather alert to my mobile phone -- If anything else is issued, the alert will be sent to my phone!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• just sent more y'alls way from Texas.. it's a killer storm be safe everyone!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:48 PM on Apr. 26, 2011