Enchiladas

How do you make yours?

KamiB79

Asked by KamiB79 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I use corn tortillas, I fry them for about a few seconds on each side. ( keep soft)

Buy the already cooked rotisserie chicken than shredded it, than put it on the tortilla with shredded cheese than roll.
    Put enchilada sauce over them and cook at 350 for about 20 to 30 minutes.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• There are many kinds of Enchiladas. Mine now a days every thing is easy..go to the Mexican aisle of your local grocery store
    alos known as the Ethnic section. Pick up Corn Tortillas, Enchilada souce, usually comes in powder form just like any gravy
    or instant mash potatoes. You fill them with chicken, cheese or ground beef or you can put the ground beef in the enchilada sauce...

Put the corn Tortillas in a platic bag for 2 min in the microwave ( SOFT) make sure you have shredded cheese yellow white or combo
    pick up a tortilla, shouold be hot and soft
    use 2-3 spoons of the cheese, roll them upput them in a baking tray can do 18-20 ench.Smear the sauce all over+extra cheese, then you can add more red sauce and in the oven it goes 30min a 375......do not forget to cook your beans and rice for this Mexican plate
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I make my own sauce:
    Put some oil in the pan depending on how many I need to make I use a handful or two of flour cook it. Add some chicken broth, chili powder, red pepper flakes, lemon pepper, and taco seasoning (salt if you want I don't bc taco seasoning already has so much sodium). I just add ingredients to what I like, you can do the same.

I use corn tortillas, but I put a stack in the microwave and warm them about 15-30 sec on each side rather than frying (too greasy for me) dip in sauce, put in pan, add shredded chicken (or other meat you like), cheese, and other stuff you may like. Roll it. Any additional sauce leftover I add on top and then top it off with cheese stick it in the oven at 375 for about 15mins.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 10:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I use all the same ingredients, but I put it together like lasagna. Very easy and quite good.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 10:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I don't so thanks for posting, maybe I'll get some ideas!
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 11:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I fry the corn tortillas, put them in sauce.....not much.....wrap chicken and cheese or just cheese in them, pour remaining sauce over top, sprinkle cheese and through in the oven.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 11:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I like having mine done and served to me. lolMr. Green

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 26, 2011