If you live in a House ; Are the homes track homes. OR Each home

is different?

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Our neighborhood is all different. Some houses were built in the 60's all the way up to new construction (it's a HUGE neighborhood).
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• We built from the ground up. In our subdivision one other family chose the same plan we did. They are all pretty different.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:34 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• technically each house is different, but they all look pretty much the same. so i guess i live in a track home. you could get different build outs, different bricks and siding and different models so that's why they're all a little bit different. but it's not like in the 50's where they were all exactly the same (and ordered from sears.....can you believe that? lol crazy).
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I live in a CA suburb that looks very similar to the opening scene of the movie Poltergeist

Anonymous

• Our neighborhood has about 6 or 7 house floor plans. Over the years people had made subtle differences to the homes but the bones are the same.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• individual, although there are cookie cutter homes going up all around me. It's rather sad since the houses are on postage size lots, and I can't imagine the kids having room to play! And the houses are so close together than you could literally knock on the windows to borrow the proverbial cup of sugar.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 9:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Our development was built in stages. My house was the first house built in the development and it was built in 1960. There were other homes built throughout the 60's into the early 70's. Then it started again in the mid 1980's. You wouldn't pull up to the wrong house in my development.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• most of the houses are different. they all look differento on the outside. but my house and the house 3 doors up from me has basically the same design only flipped flopped, with a few differences. i think they said the house 2 doors up from his like that too, but the people that live in there are weird. ive lived here for 3 years and only seen the parents a handful of times and only saw one kid on times. they have two but ive only seen one. all the neighbors around here talk to each other our yards are connected and i hang out with the nieghbors alot, but those ones are never to be seen and they're my age!
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 10:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I live in the country out in the middle of nowhere in a farmhouse that's almost 200 years old. I would never want to live in a ''cookie cutter'' community.
    ZBandMom

Answer by ZBandMom at 12:31 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• we live in the country. but most of the housing in town are all different
    daerca574

Answer by daerca574 at 8:05 AM on Apr. 27, 2011