OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god, please help me!!!!!!!!!!!! i am deeply in love with this guy who is not my hubby. i have all this deep good feelings for him. what do i do?

dement

Asked by dement at 9:39 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Forget the other guy and make time for dates and alone time with your DH. Fall in love with him all over again.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:13 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• you leave it be. never talk to him again. never see him again.

you be honest, respectful, moral, you act like a grown woman and leave him be... HE IS NOT YOUR HUSBAND.
    Anonymous

• Aree you sure it's love and not lust? Or that because you are married the "I'm not suppose to do that" isn't what the turn on is
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Wowwww . How long has this been going on, and is the man aware?
    Anonymous

• are u sure it is love?? have u seen him at his worst ?
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I you want to keep your husband, than forget about him and move on. That's the best advice I can give. Best of luck!
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I can't tell you what to do. You know the difference between right and wrong, and you have to make a choice, choose to do the right thing, and be faithful to your husband, or choose to do the wrong thing, and be a cheating wife and destroy your family. Up to you. If you ever had to look your children in the eye and tell them you cheated on their father and that is why their home was broken, would it be worth it? I'm so sick of seeing this on here. People need to stop getting married and just be whores.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Remember who you are and are not married to.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 9:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Is he single? If you have deep feelings for him like you say then you owe it to your hubby to tell him the truth and end things if you don't want to be with him anymore.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• well you need to stop seeing him and start thinking about who you want to be with. him or hubby. you can't have it both ways. if you choose the other man you need to tell hubby you want a divorce right away. if you decide to work on your relationship with hubby, you need to stop all communications with the other man. no 'just being friends'. you can't go from 'deeply in love' to just friends. you can't have it both ways....choose and choose now. just remember the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2011