Have you seen Twilight???

So I've read all the books- which I thought were great- and now I'm watching the movies. I just started watching Twilight and it seems so chessey. What did you think of it???

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yes they are a little cheesy, but I still enjoyed the movies. An I also read the books.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• my sister thinks they're great. i will not look at them. i think they're mostly for tweenagers
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I regret the ~2 hrs spent watching that movie. I also regret the money I spent just to see the movie.

Yes, I thought it was incredibly cheesy and dumb. If y'all like it, more power to you. But as for me, no I did not care for it, and I will not be watching any other movies nor will I be purchasing the books to read (or even borrowing them to read). Thank the movie makers for that.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I love the twilight movies, But they dont touch the books... The books are so much better.
    angelrach86

Answer by angelrach86 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• never watched, never plan on it
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 9:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• It was a bit cheesy.... but I still like them!!! I read the books after I saw the first movie... so happy I did!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My husband and I watched the first one and hated it, never watched the others
    Tifferoo3

Answer by Tifferoo3 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I have read all the books and have watched the movies. In my opinion, all have been cheesy except for Eclipse.

I'm looking forward to Breaking Dawn. I hope it doesn't disappoint because it was the best book in the series.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Cheesy! But they are like a train wreck, and you have to keep watching.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I like them...and they're totally not what I'm usually into. I was shocked that I enjoyed them! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:16 PM on Apr. 26, 2011