How long did it take?

how long did it take some of you to conceive after you decided you wanted to have a baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• it took me 1 year.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 3:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My first one took 1 year & 4 months, and everyone after that (3 more) only took 1month after stopping BC pills.
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 4:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• It took my husband and I a year and a half. And as weird as it sounds, putting my hips in the air after sex is what got us pregnant... Good Luck
    Lillysmomma1024

Answer by Lillysmomma1024 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• when we decided to have baby # 2.......I went to ovulation calculator.com......typed in my first day of last period and it said between june 24th and 29th........and bam......2 weeks later I was pregnant.......it took one month
    AShleyvpimpin

Answer by AShleyvpimpin at 5:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• It took us 8 years. My baby is only 11 months and we are already trying for our 2nd. I am not getting any younger...lol
    Anonymous

• Took me about 5-6mths with my first and 5yrs with my second, but a miscarrage and a tubal after my first. For my third we tried the months September and October to get pregnant. I got pregnant in the middle of october, so 1 1/2mths.
    Anonymous