My bf came home and told me a girl has a crush on him

i find that very sweet of him to tell me and im not worried they will do anything...

does this mean i have to be extra special and treat him all crazy good? lol

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 10:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't think you should have to treat him special for being honest, but if you want to, I'm sure it won't hurt. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• idk about that i would keep an eye on him lol thats very kind of him to tell you though
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Oh, and that's how my husband is. He told me the other day that there are two of his female employees that hit on him. But...he also told me just the other day, "Gosh, babe, you're so much hotter than the women I see all day"...so I'm not worried, lol. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• You probably should be treating him extra crazy good anyways, Hun :) That's awesome that he told you though. That shows respect. Since its a "girl" that has a crush on him, he probably thinks its cute. When women have a thing for a man, it's different. LOL Girls, you don't have anything to worry about! LOL
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• We tell each other everything. It was a little awkward to begin with but the long term trust is great.

Always treat him extra nice!
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 10:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Me and my husband joke around all the time...Like if he told me some girl said she had a crush on him id say thats good she can have ya...but thats just us...I think its cool he told you tho..
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• lol, yea she's 18. sooo cute that she asked him if he wants to go on a hike with her friday. i wonder, should they go together?
    Liz4Life

Comment by Liz4Life (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Do something extra special???? My answer is no.

LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 2:11 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Lol!

I think it's good he told you. I tell my husband about "Hot Cop" who works next door. I am half in lust with this guy. He tells me about this older (45ish) woman who he occasionally comes into contact with at work has the hots for him.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2011