Okay now i think im preggers.. not really a question just silly thoughts.

i recently posted a question about what i thought and at first i thought it was breast cancer which im going to go get checked but ever since i got the breast soreness i really think im pregnant i doubt it im prolly getting my hopes up but it could still be just my period starting soon ..but i havent had breast soreness, pimples, and im kind of tired but thats normal me being tired lol ,peeing more, and my nipples have white dots that are becoming more visable ... soo if my period doesnt start within the next 2 or 3 day then i know i am... i dont keep track of my periods soo im not really sure but it seems very much that it should be here already its been 3 1/2 weeks already sooo well see .... i was very tempted to buy a stick today but i didnt want to get my hopes up ...fingers crossed for baby number 2

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• good luck!! I am so bad at waiting...
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• me too!! doesnt it suck!?
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Well girls, I am so wide awake! I have been all day! I am on my fourth pregnancy and I was due yesterday! Omg!!
    LOL. I don't want to wait any longer.... and I realize it could be 2 weeks, (hence you can go 2wks past). LOL
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• aww cute well good luck it must suck because my son was a day early thank goodness! it sucked!
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• hang in there khf22!! Remember how much you miss pregnancy once its over (haha- that won't come for a few months... but it will- remember?) Good luck on your delivery!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:40 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Good luck mama! I was so eager to know that I went to my doctor it was so early the line was barely there, that night I took another one at home (clear blue easy the one that actually says pregnant or not pregnant---they are the BEST) I got a positive that night!!!! It was literally about a week after id conceived.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 8:17 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• good luck it sounds promising
    Marie111348

Answer by Marie111348 at 2:21 AM on Apr. 28, 2011