Cute things kids say

My 2 1/2 year old niece is always doing something hilarious or adorable. Every time I get off the phone with my sister, I have a story to tell. I tell my hubby, I tell my m.i.l., and whoever else stumbles across the topic!
Here's a couple recently:
When at the babysitter: Babysitter is going to change her diaper, and she looks at the sitter with this smirk and says, "There's a turd in there."
lol.
Now, my sister just found out she's pregnant again, and she told my niece, "Mommy has a baby in her tummy."
The other night, my niece said to her dad, "Daddy, I have a baby in my tummy. Wanna pet it?"
My own 14 month old does cute things too, but does not say much!

What cute things has your little one (or one you know) said lately?

sfwilson

Asked by sfwilson at 3:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My friends 6 year old asked one day while eating a hamburger where it came from. My friend told her it was from a cow. Her Child asked if you got the hamburger like you get milk.
    My friend told her no that you had to kill the cow to get the hamburger. Her child looked at the hamburger with an odd look on her face and so my friend told her she did not have to eat it if she didn't want to. Her child picked up the burger and said "No, I'll eat it... I just feel bad for the cow..."
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• lol those are hilarious!! i don't have any kids yet (stillllll pregnant...) so I'm hoping mine are cute as that! haha
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have 3 girls but my youngest is the most hilarious. About a year or two ago she must have been about 4 yrs old and she looks at me, gives me this HUGE hug and pats me on the back and says: "I LOVE you my fat mamma!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Apparently someone at my SS daycare learned the word 'gay' and started using it. He came home and asked what it meant. So I explained that it is when boys date and love boys and girls date and love girls. I said that it was perfectly fine and it was just what some people liked. So then he asks "Well, then are daddy and I gay? We love each other" So then he told his grandfather, my FIL that he and daddy and grandpa were all gay and that it was ok and that was just how some people were.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• When we drive in town we pass a huge cemetery. They have a life size crucifix with an alter (concrete) my 6 yr old Son says "Mom, is God in that Tone Stone" lol, lol, lol. I don't correct him b/c I think it's so cute.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My nephew was about 3 and staying with me while my sister had her second baby. I was getting him out of the tub and he said "Aunt Susie, what is that hole in the end of my doodle for?" I explained with as straight a face as possible, "Why that is so you can go pee" He looked down at himself then looked back at me very thoughtful and said "well, I think we ought to have that sewn up!" I thought I was going to die!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2008