JULIAN ASSANGE MAN OF THE HOUR-WIKI LEAKS FOUNDER/ IS HE A GREAT HERO-WHISTLE BLOWER OR TROUBLE MAKER?

Do you agree with What he is doing? Is it right?

AMMA554

Asked by AMMA554 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I wouldn't say he is a hero , but I think he is doing a good job in exposing some very seamy behaviour which the powers that be would sooner keep hidden . Nothing he is doing prejudices human lives and security , but it is causing some very red faces among people who deserve to be embarassed for their actions and deceit.

It also reveals very serious holes in security despite the many millions of dollars spent on it . Obviously money wasted for many, many years . it is that which the government should be concerned about and should be grateful to Mr. Assange for.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• He is a whistle blower and a great hero. He had the courage to take the bone from the big neighborhood dog. Definitely, I would call him a hero. Why you might ask? Because he is a member of the human race first.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 2:38 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I think he's a bit of both. But Im glad he posted all these secretes.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:39 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Should have paid more attention ... Assange isn't military, I blitzed the name. I wouldn't mind taking him out behind the barracks and shooting him along with one of his sources, regardless. Neither of them should have messed with my son.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 1:09 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• A bit of both.
    caito

Answer by caito at 8:26 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• @admin with all the chaos going on, he's revealing such info ...opens other issues...federal reserve.....see post it is also all over the news, along with ben bernake-fed reserve. it is a lot to keep up with, along with trying to keep up with what congress its members are doing. like history/economics 201. i am surprise there is not more talk about it than just obama care and, free trade, and spending. Ron paul, David kucunich ask the right questions.[there are several others with their ideology ] imo fixing the monetary system will fix a lot of problems we face today. but greed and the want for power will not let that happen will it?
    AMMA554

Comment by AMMA554 (original poster) at 9:04 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Of course he isn't right. A good whistle blower doesn't "blow" to the media. This guy is a disgusting creep who should spend the rest of his miserable life in prison.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:34 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• He is both of course. Right or wrong, what he is doing is very necessary for a free society.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 10:43 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• FREE AND EQUAL SOCIETY FOR ALL.
    AMMA554

Comment by AMMA554 (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I could personally care less as far as any gov't. officials he made all squirmy.

That being said, because the little freak put MY child in danger (and I could care less how accurate he is at 100 yards with any weapon he is handed or how much body armor he is wearing), I would cheerfully serve as a one woman firing squad and end his miserable life.

Manning took an oath. He broke that oath. He broke faith with all of his fellow soldiers.

The major news may be how squirmy our gubmint officials are now ~ but that is not the major problem. He deserves to be tried and convicted of treason, and punished accordingly. There are good men and women who have died/will die because of his actions and it makes me sick to hear about him whining and complaining about his 'treatment'. It makes me sicker to hear the comments of those who feel sorry for him. Take the little scumbag out behind the barracks and shoot him.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2011