What can be going on in Dallas on Mother's day?

What would you do if your mother have passed away a few years ago and now you move to another state and now your confused of where to begin because of the different location.

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Holidays

• Go exploring. Dallas has much to see. I love the Dallas Farmers Market. The Dallas World Aquarium. The Dallas Zoo. I love just driving downtown Dallas and people watching. 6 Flaggs in Arlington. Hurricane Harbor (I think it is still called). Go explore Fort Worth. There are tons of clubs and really nice places to eat in both places but most likely they will be really busy. There is the Fort Worth Zoo. Fort Worth Botanical Garden.
    Anonymous

• What would you be doing if your Mom was there? Just do t for your self. Brings good memory's back and you deserve it.
    Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 8:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• spend the day taking care of you
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2011