Did MANNING share or stealing gov. info?

He saw something that just was not right, more than likely it would have been swept under the rug if he would have reported it to next in command, so he shared or stole this info, so to expose, what is really going on. and....DO YOU CARE? Do you think it is and/or will affect you?
imo, I want to know the truth, where the tax dollars are spent, and yes I think it has and will continue to affect me; to the point of ....cyber war?

AMMA554

Asked by AMMA554 at 11:22 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I already stated what I think of the little scumbag in your other thread. He put my child in harm's way. He put all of our soldiers in harm's way. He deserves a death penalty for treason.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 11:37 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• THIS>>> He put all of our soldiers in harm's way. He deserves a death penalty for treason.
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• He took an unauthorized device into a secure area and uploaded classified documents. He stole.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:02 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• – collapse
    So you are not fans of whistle blowers? People who risk their lives to expose a greater injustice? Nice to know that I live in a country of sweep it under the ruggers
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 2:30 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• Adnilm, the federal government has a system and process in place to protect whistleblowers when they follow the appropriate corse of action ( filing with special counsel, etc). Research the The Military Whistleblower Protection Act~ Title 10 U.S.C. 1034... This kid who took an unauthorized device into a secure area and uploaded classified documents for the purpose sending to a controversial 3rd party~ DID NOT follow the appropriate course of action. Which removes him from the protected whistleblower category.. He stole.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:49 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Remove one *the*
    ;)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:50 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• He did not put anyone in harms way, this inaccurate accuasation has been officially denied by the Pentagon . You should take a look at what was leaked before jumping to conclusions based on inaccurate media reports and hasty judgements . The material leaked was embarassing but certainly not life threatening .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 2:51 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• – collapse

Adnilm, the federal government has a system and process in place to protect whistleblowers when they follow the appropriate corse of action ( filing with special counsel, etc). Research the The Military Whistleblower Protection Act~ Title 10 U.S.C. 1034... This kid who took an unauthorized device into a secure area and uploaded classified documents for the purpose sending to a controversial 3rd party~ DID NOT follow the appropriate course of action. Which removes him from the protected whistleblower category.. He stole.

>>>> A system that would sweep it under the rug. The US needs to be outted  Transparacy is my GOSPEL. For all the world to see

adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 2:59 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• Janet, I have read what is available ... and I know what my son has been briefed on. Well, I know as much as he is allowed to tell me. In spite of the restrictions on that, there is a vast chasm between what is in the media and what is the truth. The thought of how much worse it is makes me shudder.

You might be able to blow it off, and others may as well. I can't. I look at that little scum no differently than if he had walked up and aimed a gun at my child's head. As was explained, he had other options. He chose the very worst one possible and it if he draws anything less than life there is something far worse wrong in our military than anything he exposed. He deserves to be sentenced for treason ~ and punished for treason.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 3:02 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I agree with farmlady.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2011