Will you?

Prayer chain needed .. Prayers need to go out for a FB friend Audrin King and her family. Her two year old daughter was just diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. If you see this post, even if you don't know her, God knows her..Please post this to your profile for 1 hour and say a prayer for this little girl.. The power of prayer speaks volumes. Please Post and God bless you for doing this

lacyjay1987

Asked by lacyjay1987 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/internet/ss/audrin_king.htm

Anonymous

• Yes, I will pray for her and her daughter, and I will light a candle for the child at mass. I cn plac a prayer in for the priest to announce! I hope that all goes well, and God bess you for being brave enough to post this in such a judgemental forum! You are a true friend!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• ill be prayering for them cancer at that age is hard granted cancer at any age is hard
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 7:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Prayers to the sweet little girl and her family. Cancer is a nasty monster, but can be beaten with prayer, faith and positive attitude. Keep strong angel.

sheaschmidt

Answer by sheaschmidt at 9:38 PM on Apr. 27, 2011