Can anyone give me an actual, letigimite, non-religious reason why Gays and Lesbians CANNOT get married?

And anything that has nothing to do with our SECULAR government is not a good reason.

Please...are there any REAL reasons?

If marriage is a union what is stopping them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• i cant give you a reason...

i could care less honestly it doesnt effect me.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• What would stop us from being able to marry animals then? I mean, it's just a union, right?

Their parts don't fit together.
    Anonymous

• Nope. I say they should be allowed to enjoy the same commitment and the legal rights as anyone else.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 3:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• that was probably the dumbest analogy ever used. an animal and a person?

that doesnt make sense animals are not human beings TOTAL different situation. and to be honest....parts sometimes do fit as ODD as that is lol.. have you not ever heard of the "donkey show" LMAO
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Nope, I can't give you a reason because there IS no good reason. And you should probably add that people shouldn't give "opinions" as reasons either =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have no problem with people being gay, But the fact that if they were aloud to marry then it would have to be taught and accepted be society as something Normal , and I do not believe its normal to be gay. men are to be with women and women to be with men. Its morally a wrong way to live.
    Anonymous

• anonymous, you said MORALLY... morally in WHOS eyes though, thats just an opinion.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• the point of my answer is it does not need to be accepted as something NORMAL.
    Anonymous

• What would stop us from being able to marry animals then? I mean, it's just a union, right? Their parts don't fit together.

Really and do woman's @sses and men's penises fit better. Or what about men using dildo's in women's vajajay's, that's not natural either is it? What about those sicko's who have sex with animals, should they be allowed to marry? It appears not based on this argument.

SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 4:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• WHO is NOT allowing them to marry? (without talking religion or secular gov.?) 

Anonymous