Anyone else use a birthing ball?

did it make your contractions come on stronger/more frequent? did it help bring on labor? ive been having very uncomfortable contractions for over a week now and the last few days with no breaks in between them (other than intensity lessening) last i was checked i was 2cm and 70% effaced. induction in about 6 days so im trying to get things moving!

xunlucxyx0

Asked by xunlucxyx0 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My first pregnancy I used a birthing ball while I was in labor and it helped ease the contractions a lot but with my second pregnancy it made the contractions way worse. I never used a birthing ball to get labor rolling though.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I used one, at some points it was the only thing that made my back labor feel better. it can also help the baby turn if you are in back labor.
    ChivosPet

Answer by ChivosPet at 12:01 AM on Apr. 27, 2011