Does anyone work 2 part time jobs

survivormama10

Asked by survivormama10 at 12:14 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Money & Work

• I currently work as a home health aid for hubby's disabled grandmother with whom we live. Although I take care of her 24/7 her insurance will only pay me for 15hrs/week so with a new baby coming I've been looking for another part time job for a few months, but no luck yet.
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 12:21 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I have my own business with Mary Kay and it provides for my fmily.
    I would love to speak with you about it if you are interested. You will make WAY more with this than with a part time job...plus it fits in with my life. I work it when I want to and around the needs of my family. It is an amazing company and I have NEVER been around SO many powerful and kind women in my life!!!
    I have a B.S. and worked in corporate america for 12 years and after so much hard work and deication I was forced out @ 7 months pregnant.
    Contact me TODAY and I will share the FACTS with you. We make 50% on EVERYTHING!!!
    I will look forword to hearing from you!!
    Kim
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 7:44 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I have! You can actually pick up a couple of PT Merchandising jobs and work the schedules around your available time. It works pretty good.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2011