i have had MAJOR poops lately...maybe TMI

i JUST took a poop like an hour ago... and now i can feel it boiling up inside of me again!!! its been like this for a few days... is it normal during pregnancy?
i have also heard its a sign of labor?? is that true? ive been getting pains lasting a good couple of minutes in my pubic area and lower back the past 3 days that come and go ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am so glad you asked this. I am the same exact way right now.
    Anonymous

• have you told your doctor? you could be in labor
    Anonymous

• she has been moving more and more the past few days as well...and im getting a pain in my sides also. it also gets very HARD not just a certain spot, but the WHOLE stomach will get ROCK ROCK!!! HARD!
    Anonymous

• Sweety your having contractions. You should contact your doctor they might just be braxtin hicks and they just might be the real thing if they keep happening more and more closer together get to the hospital immediately
    sweetkrissy

Answer by sweetkrissy at 4:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i havent gotten that pain today yet though, i got it alllllll last night though those pains in my pubic area and back... today my back is hurting but not my pubic area...
    Anonymous

• indeed its a sign of labor to some ;o)

maybe a call to the doc wouldnt be so bad
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• They sound like contractions, talk to your doctor.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 4:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• ps i was in labor *back labor* for 2 days before i new i was in labor lol did that make sense?

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2008