Ulta's nailpolish and china glaze, compared to OPI

sooo I can't find OPI anywhere for less than like $8.50 but I can get china glaze for 6.50 and ultas nailpolish is only $5

I'm wondering if you've used china glaze and or utlas nailpolish? are they comparable to OPI (or if you haven't used OPI - do they chip easily or hold up well?)

I'm sick of my shitty nail polish, and I'm ready to invest in some nice stuff, but if I can get nice stuff for cheaper than 8.50....... I'm willing to try it lol

recommendations please!!!

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:41 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• OPI and China Glaze are really similar, and they often go on sale at Ulta. I have used Ulta's polish, and some are great, some are really bad. They aren't nearly as consistent as OPI or China Glaze.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:34 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I have used China Glaze and they also use it at my salon, as well as OPI. It's good, maybe just a step below OPI though. It doesn't seem to last quite as long, but they still have great colors! Have you checked eBay? I have a ton of it and was thinking about selling some on eBay, but it looks like there are already a ton of people selling OPI.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:44 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• well i use opi and pay almost 13$ a bottle for it and to me its well worthit
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 3:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i use CG and OPI all the time. i like CG's colors better, more variety. OPI is great, but if you look at the selection long enough, the colors all start to look the same!!
    either way, i always use Seche Vite top coat..its the best!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:01 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I have found opi on amazon for less the 8.50. 

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2011