Did you use a bathrobe on your infant while they were between 0-12 months? If so what was the purpose?

My thought is that once they get a bath and you put lotion on them, they're either in a onesie, sleeper or outfit. So why do you need one? plz b kind. My SIL wants one for her daughter as a shower gift. I'm debating the purchase. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I never really saw the purpose either but I had gotten a few hand me down ones and would use them at the pool.
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 12:48 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I got bathrobes as presents for both my kids...never used them.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:49 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I got three for my baby shower and never used any of them.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:49 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• do you consider a hooded towel the same as a bathrobe? cause we do use those.
    ChivosPet

Answer by ChivosPet at 12:51 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Don't really see the purpose either but I got one anyways because I thought it was cute lol...son is due in June so we'll see if I use it or not lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:54 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Never used. Wrapped him in a towel to dry off, and then dressed him.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 1:02 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I used hooded towels, but only because someone bought them. I use regular towels too and they all work the same.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 1:03 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I had one, and it never got the tags took off of it. I always meant to and just wrap them in it after there bath instead of getting them right dressed, but ended up never doing it. If she wants one i would just get her one. She may or may not use it. Good Luck
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 9:14 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i got one as i gift and i never used it! it still has the tags on it! they r really cute but really not worth it!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i have 2 of them. my son uses them alot. i think its good for them to be able to dry out after the bath and its nice for them to be able to crawl around without the diaper on. plus babies look adorable in them.
    bentley4eva

Answer by bentley4eva at 10:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2011