When was a time when your gut feeling was correct?

I had a dream that told me my boyfriend at the time was cheating....it was insane how it all happened but it was the craziest thing when I actually did confront him. My dream was dead on and so was the universe because things shifted in my way completely!! Anyway share your experiences! I'm excited to hear

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 12:52 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, he did, and he is my 1st born. His father is Bi-polar and schizophrenic but I was not aware of his diagnosis. The day that it happened his brother was coming home from football practice and tackled him to the ground and screamed at me to get out because I had blacked out.when he seen he had a knife and was running towards me. I would give his brother my last organ if he needed it. i am truly grateful.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 4:54 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I had a bad gut feeling with my first two marriages and didn't listen and in retrospect I really wish I would have! Especially with my second one. I go with my gut feeling now on everything!
    momma2JD

Answer by momma2JD at 9:53 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I also had dreams that have come reality. Boyfriend cheating also happened exactly as I seen it in dream. His shocked face was enough to know I was right. Also had dreams of people dying or being injured and it happened within days. Gut feellng is usually 100% right. I trust it over everything else!
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 12:54 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• When I was 18 I was hanging out with the wrong crowd and did a lot of illegal stuff. One night they asked me to hang out and I had a bad feeling, so I didnt go out. Next morning I got a phone call that they all got arrested. Im glad I didnt go with them, after that I dropped that group of friends because I knew I would end up there too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Yes, and it was the scariest experience yet! I had a dream the my son's father was killing me and the very next day it happened the same exact way, luckily some came by the house unexpectedly and saved me, I was 2 mos pregs with my son! Same with 9/11.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 1:21 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• SMIT wow what a scary thing to experience! I'm sorry that happened to you, but I'm curious to know about the person that unexpectedly showed up, that's incredible that they would come by and save you. I'm interested in your story. Thank god your ok and hopefully the child you were prego with survived this horrific ordeal
    ProudMammaMia

Comment by ProudMammaMia (original poster) at 2:09 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• If I have a gut feeling I follow it, it hasn't steered me wrong yet...
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 4:55 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Oh the unexpected part was he was supposed to be hanging out with friends or a girlfriend he had the time after practice but plans were changed at the last minute.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 4:59 AM on Apr. 27, 2011