I have a question as to why I can't see my profile background & pictures in groups if anyone may know?

I have never had a problem before and now all of a sudden my background for my profile page won't show and I can't view pictures posted in some of my groups!?!? I don't believe I did anything different today than any other day. Does anyone know how I can change it back? I am completely lost so any and all advice is welcome!!! Thanks in advance.... Jaymi

jnsdrf

Asked by jnsdrf at 12:53 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Technology

• You're not the only one. I just checked on a group post and couldn't see some of the pictures and I saw another complaint from someone else that she couldn't see photos. Don't know why it's happening, but i hope they sort it out. Must be a problem with the site, I assume.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:55 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Oh, Okay thanks for answering!!! Hopefully it's only the site and not just me lol!
    jnsdrf

Comment by jnsdrf (original poster) at 1:16 AM on Apr. 27, 2011