Is gay's having gay sex what makes you hate gay marriage?

That's sortof what it sounds like, I mean at first I thought it was because gays where shoving themselves down hetero's throats, but then I realize hetero's were the ones shoving it back down their own throats by trying to take away their civil rights, ones granted to them by the supreme court.

Then I've noticed the gay sex question about it being taught to our kids, sorry girls boys are going to put that tool a lot of different places and I'm sure our schools will only teach how to protect the tool and themselves and keep unwanted pregnancies from ocurring.

So is it the thought of gay sex that you just can't get past?

SheriSanchez

Asked by SheriSanchez at 3:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• It's un-natural. It's not intended to work that way. It's gross and perverted.
    Anonymous

• Quite honestly if we are going to discriminate based on what we deem is perverted sex there would be a whole lot of hetero couples that would be getting their marriage license takien away.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 4:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I agree!! There's perversion everywhere, that doesn't make it ok..does it?
    Anonymous

• why does it matter if gays have sex or get married..... are they phisically hurting you? NO are they taking something away from you? No so why dont u leave them alone.... let them live there own lifes... you have no right to judge them only one person has that right and thats god!
    Anonymous

What are you trying to say? Are you trying to say it's not Ok for perversion to be everywhere but it's OK to say NO TO GAYS BEING MARRIED because YOU THINK IT IS PERVERTED?
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 4:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• just like I said in the other question. its the fact that if they were aloud to marry then it would have to be taught and accepted be society as something Normal.
    Anonymous

• I'm wondering why the OP only mentions gay men's tools, what about lesbian women? Is that ok but gay male sex is not?

I am actually pro-gay marriage rights, because my husband is a divorce lawyer and he says he will have a lot more business if gays can marry, because then there will be lots of gay divorce too!
    Anonymous

• No, no, no...that's not what I'm saying. Sin is sin. Married couples sharing a perverted lifestyle will be judged just as much as gays. It's not ok in any relationship.
    Anonymous

• True anon 4;04 Has anyone ever wondered maybe God put them In the world to test other people.?

mmmmmmmm God don't like ugly and theres a lot of ugliness on cafe mom. LIVE YOUR OWN LIVES AND LET OTHERS LIVE THEIRS.
    savvya

Answer by savvya at 4:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I had a friend who said that when people know she is a lesbian they can't help but mentally picture what she does in her bedroom. They condem her for that. Sad. I think that gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgendered individuals should have the same rights and privledges as any other couple. That is just my two cents.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 4:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2008