Not your mothers' - Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. have you used it??

LINK

The lady at Ulta recommended this to me today but I didn't have time to get back in line to buy it so I thought I would check reviews before I bought it.

the reviews are really mixed, and someone said in one that she has thick hair so it made knots in her hair :/ I have EXTREMELY thick hair, so I'm looking for addtional reviews from yall

feel free to recommend a different brand of sea salt spray for wavy hair!

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:06 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• and whats it suppose to do to your hair
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 3:28 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I recently read about this (I too have EXTREMELY thick, wavy hair) but opted not to try it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i prefer Aquage Sea Salt Texturizing Spray. i have thick hair, but its also layered and slightly texturized (razored/point-cut/slide-cut), which helps build texture and take out bulk at the same time. i love this product, and it works great for me, especially in the warmer, more humid months when i'm lazy and just go for the beachy-do. (i've got too much hair, long or short, to waste time blowdrying and smoothing, for it to start to wave a little while later!)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:58 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• KMS has a great brand. It was pretty popular at our salon!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:38 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Haven't used it yet
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 2:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2011