When's my turn??

When is it my turn to run to Uncle Sam for a handout/bailout?? I need money just as bad - if not WORSE than the "big 3"!! Where do I go to beg for my money!!?!! And I can GUARANTEE you, I will not be showing up in a private jet...or a hybrid for that matter!!

Seriously! I want to know where I can go to ask for a bailout. I even have a plan prepared to make a profit by next spring all prepared in ADVANCE!!

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I see your point, but there is a LOT less stigma with asking for a bailout in Washington D.C. than there is of being on FS or welfare!! Yeah, so the "big 3" got poo-pooed for going in their private jets.....big deal! I get poo-pooed if I have a damn steak in my cart!!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• it is called welfare. unfortunately, some people LIVE on it, not just use it as a stepping stone/bailout.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 4:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Good Luck on that. The Majority Congress thinks saving the Big three from having to file for Ch 11 protection is what is best for this country. I, personally don't agree. Because when the average falls behind there is no one to bail them out. You are suppose to look after yourself and every failing business in this nation that is full of corrupt Execs and/or Union policies that will drain the money out of the industry.
    But yet, NO ONE will look out for you. At least till you hit your lowest and need government assistance. But the various levels of the middle class have no one to look out for them. Just politicians to take our money.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Unfortunately that is corporate welfare for ya. If you had some lawyers and politicians as friends perhaps the government could bail you out too. I feel your pain girl. I need a bail out too.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 4:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• We should start a cafe mom riot!! LOL - jk....but seriously! This is CRAP!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Can you imagine millions of moms in D.C. asking for a bailout?! That'd be AWESOME!!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• If you are on welfare or food stamps and have steak in your cart, you should get poo-pooed!!! that is not right and taking advantage.
    Anonymous

• Can you imagine millions of moms in D.C. asking for a bailout?! That'd be AWESOME

I personally think, we as citizens need to do something like this. I think we need to rally in DC to prove a point that we are tired of these bailouts. I would happily drive to DC to rally for this cause.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Anon 3:11 - well, obviously I don't need to eat anything but hamburger and veggies then, right? FYI, I am a diabetic (cannot eat any pasta's or starches or fruit) AND I have stomach issues, inability to digest food properly. I don't eat steak all the time, but I do "let" [omg! SHhhh!] myself buy one when I can get it really cheap. Mind your own business - and stop looking in my damn cart!!!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Thanks grlygrlz2! Who else will go to D.C. with us?!

C'mon girls! Let's Roll!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2008