Is life turning out the way you planned or has it all gone totally crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My life has always been a forty car pile up. I have no reason to think that that will change. I never know what's coming around the corner.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 2:50 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• mine is a little of both... when i was young i wanted to show my birth mother that i was capable of being a young mother since she gave me up for adoption and i was a mother at 20. but i also thought id be done with school and in a decent career by now (im almost 26) i also thought id *feel* like an adult/mother which i dont
    mommy06and09

Answer by mommy06and09 at 1:31 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• my life is nothign like i had envision or planned it to be ,,, is messed up but hopefully everything wil start falling into the right place , or ill go crazy
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 1:33 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Life is nothing like I had planned.
    LivingIslam

Answer by LivingIslam at 3:08 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I never planned it out since there are too many variables beyond my control.  I go with the flow.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:49 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• As much as you want life to go as you dreamed/planned of it to go, there is always going to be hiccups
    in our plans in one form or another...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:10 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Yes it is. Before I had only wanted specific things and focused on that instead of the reality of the situation and what I needed to get there so things got messed up but now my focus is clear and my life is awesome. I give much thanks to myself for the strength I found and to my friends and family who helped along the way
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:49 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• It's not the way I planned it, but I've got a great life. It hasn't been easy but I love the life I have.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:35 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I could have never planned this - to have thought that DH and I would actually end up together after being in love with him for 8 years, all the while not knowing he felt the same way, would have been impossible for me. When we graduated high school and still hadn't gotten back together, I figured that was it, but thankfully we did end up together. It still gets to me sometimes... That it's actually him and we're actually here... I look at our son, and our life, and tell myself that I would have never believed it. I have what I have always wanted, and I love my life. I don't think I could ask for more than that. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:51 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Not sure if I planned it- but my life is just right for me- I feel lucky-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 8:55 AM on Apr. 27, 2011