Are you afraid to die?

My family thinks its wrong for me to not be afraid to die. I told them I'm okay with it and I'm ready whenever it happens.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Nope -not afraid TO die. Just afraid of the HOW
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:04 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I'm not afraid to die because I know where I'm going...but I'm sure not ready lol

Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:30 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• No, I'm not afraid to die, but I'm sooo not ready yet. I'm enjoying life too much :) I'm more fearful of a long, painful death more than dying.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:31 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i HAVE MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS AND FIBROMYALGIA. HAVE HAD IT FOR 10 YEARS. BEEN HOSPITALIZED TWICE. I LIVE A VERY PAINFUL LIFE. i AM READY TO DIE, BUT I AM HOPING THAT IT HOLDS OUT TILL MY 15 YR OLD GRADUATES. I AM SO DONE WITH THE PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL PAIN. MY OLDEST DAUGHTER HASNT TALKED TO ME IN OVER A YEAR AND HAS HELD MY GRANDSON FROM ME AS A PUNISHMENT, AND MY 18 YR OLD IS BELIEVING HIS OLDER SISTER, BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN NH AND I LIVE IN FL WITH THEIR YOUNGER SISTER. SO I AM READY TO GO , I JUST WANT TO SEE MY YOUNGEST GRADUATE AND HOPEFULLY SOME RECONCILIATION WITH MY KIDS.
    mythreegems

Answer by mythreegems at 2:41 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I think we are all afraid of the unknown. I believe in God and hope that he Jesus takes me in his loving arms, however its how I might have to go is what I am afraid of. I always have be conciencious of getting my affairs in order and keeping them in order so that I don't stress out my children. I would never want them to have to take care of me when I am old. I want them to live their lives and not have to worry about mom can't walk or talk etc....
    needhearts

Answer by needhearts at 2:07 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I'm not afraid to die, I've been very close to dying before. So I'm really happy to still be around. Just want to spend as much time with the people I care about before it's really my time to go.
    Mona949

Answer by Mona949 at 2:23 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I'm not afraid of death, I'm afraid of suffering, and the pain that it will cause to those I leave behind.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 4:43 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• not afraid so much as i am afraid of leaving my kids and how that would effect them.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:01 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I'm not afraid of death itself. It's going to happen to all of us someday, and when it's my time, it's my time. I am afraid of dying before my kids are grown for lots of reasons.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:03 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i'm not afraid to die , but not ready to go at all !!! still having fun and love being her with family and friends and my boys !!!!
    conniedunn

Answer by conniedunn at 1:56 AM on Apr. 27, 2011