How old do you feel?

Do you feel your age? Do you act older or younger than your real age? Do people ever tell you to grow up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Health

• I am 47 but I look and feel 10 years younger.   If someone told me to act my age, I would tell them not to worry because I will get there eventually.  I march to the beat of my own drum and I don't care what anyone thinks!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:54 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I'm 49...I feel about 35, no one ever tells me to "grow up". I love life, am very energetic, and enjoy my family and friends. Still have lots to accomplish in this life!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I'm 32 & feel older than I am. Not sure what age that would be though. My husband always tells me to grow up lol.

805doll

Answer by 805doll at 1:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I'm 49 and people constantly tell me to act my age. What does a 49 act like? I thought I was doing it right with keeping life interesting, being a good person and having the ability to laugh at anything.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:35 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I don't know what 49 is supposed to act like....I know when to be serious...and responsible (at least I think I do) and when to have a good time....I think if you're doing that, what more can anyone want from you...enjoy life, it's too short!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:40 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Sometimes I feel like a teenager, and sometimes I feel like an old lady LOL Depends on the day. I'm 26.
    littlemama810

Answer by littlemama810 at 1:45 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• im 25 now and feel like im 100. i can barely get out of bed due to aches and pains all over (not to mention sinus) and even though i manage to get up and get the kids out the door in a timely fashion, go to school, and work, get the kids home and in bed without killing anyone im so tired i cant see straight! although if im well rested (which is almost never) i sometimes feel my age...
    mommy06and09

Answer by mommy06and09 at 1:56 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• im 22 sometimes i feel my age other times much older
    hfaddis

Answer by hfaddis at 2:00 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I'll be 22 on Sunday people always say I act older then my age I feel like I'm crazy old
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 3:16 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I'm 46. I feel much younger, and sometimes when I'm talking with my teen, I feel like I'm right there with him! When I talk to my daughter (10), I feel like that too sometimes! I've never been uptight about age, it's just a number. I'd rather be 80 and feeling great than 25 and feeling awful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Apr. 27, 2011