Why is it moving is not fun at all !!!

why do man which us pack and not help at all ??
kids are not helping at all but that is ok they like helping to UN pack ????

conniedunn

Asked by conniedunn at 1:39 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm with you, moving isn't fun!! I find that I'm better off if I do the packing, my husband will pack junk that needs to be thrown out or donated......it can be overwhelming though.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:42 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• yes i know what your saying !!
    conniedunn

Comment by conniedunn (original poster) at 1:45 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• personally- I don't want help packing- other than the kids doing their stuff and hubby taking large stuff apart

I kinda feel the same about unpacking. Maybe I'm wierd. But after moving SO MANY times-I kinda have my ways of going about it all.

What I hate is the mess and the chaos!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:03 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i honestly want to do it all by myself that way i know what is where when i need it after the move......but i understand your pain
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:56 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I can't stand moving! I've always said that if I won the lottery and decided to move to a bigger house, I'd go to a spa for 3 weeks and let someone else pack, move, and unpack everything!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I hate moving. When you been I one place long enough. you have more stuff to go through and no one wants to help and heaven help you if you get rid of something of theirs.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 27, 2011