When's it warm enough for the kids, toddlers to wear t-shirts again?

i dont want them getting sick. i live in palestine, and its 80 degrees here and warm, but i dont want to rush.

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 2:30 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My ds has been in t-shirts all month long. If you're omfortable in a t-shirt, chances are they will be also
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:31 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• People don't get sick from being cold..but anyway...80 degrees & you dont think its warm enough to wear a t shirt? wow. Where I live people are breaking out the shorts at 70 degrees!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• 80 degrees??? If they ARENT in tshirts then they might be uncomfortable...that's pretty freaking warm lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:40 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• thank you anon and lucky you said it for me and was rob a little nicer then i would be so now i dont have to
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 3:48 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My kids have been wearing them for quite a while now. I'd say 70 is a good point fo short sleeves.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:53 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Okay mom, at 80 degrees, I think that it is boder line abuse to put a child in a long sleee shirt you could cause heat stroke! We lie in North Carlina, and all kids are in shorts and short sleeves by 70 degrees! The school ill call you to change them if you put them in long sleeves! I thin you need to tke some parenting classes!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:41 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Kids were out in t-shirts and shorts this weekend temps were in the low 50's. I thought it was too cool but they said they were fine. I don't believe you can get sick from being out in the cold.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:54 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• my kids have been wearing shorts and t-shirts practically all year. We live in texas and one day it can be freezinf and the next burning up. I would definatelyt say 80 degrees is plenty warm for t-shirts.
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 9:17 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• When it's 80, short sleeves are in order. Where I am, heat comes with humidity and 80 often feels a lot warmer because of that.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• First off Germs make you sick not the cold and second if you are comfortable in a t-shirt then so is you child. 80 degrees is pretty hot if you ask me!! Good gracious I would be sweating like crazy in long sleeves!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:17 AM on Apr. 27, 2011