How do i get over the pain? adult content

i have deep feelings for my roommate and i am in love with him. but now he has a gf and he says he's gonna dump her but she is suppose to come over tomorrow and he's so happy about it and all i can do is cry. i try to stop and he hugged me goodnight and felt the tears going down my face or at least i'm sure he did and yet he's still so happy about her coming over. i want to die. it hurts me so bad cause he knows how i feel about him and he knows how upset i am yet he doesn't care. my heart feels like it will never be put back together again. i wanna keep crying but i don't wanna let on how much i really care about him..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I had the same problem with my best friend, but the decision was taken out of my hands when he came out of the closet and started dating another guy I had been interested int (Maybe it's me?). I cried about it for a couple of days and then I moved on. You may feel like it's the end of the world today, but soon you will see that it isn't.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 4:22 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• This sounds like a situation where you should move on honey, I know it hurts (I went through it years ago). Sometimes, people come into our lives that we fall for, but we aren't meant to be with... so be happy for him because that is what happens when we truly love someone, we want what is best for them whether that means being with us or being with someone else. Be his best friend and shove those feelings deep down inside and lock them up tight, so you don't end up ruining the friendship that you have with him. Relationships have problems, and because you are his roommate you are going to see the parts of it that you wouldn't see if you didn't live with him....do not put yourself in the situation to lose a friend...and don't fall into the "go to girl" the friends with benefits when he's mad or between girlfriends, because NO ONE deserves that.... Hugs hon.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 4:28 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I don't think it's that he doesn't care how you feel, it's just that he can't give you the same love back. As hard as it is for you and as painful as it may be, you need to move on past this by doing something proactive, like attempting to see other people. Even if he does break up with his current girlfriend you need to understand that that will not make him yours...or change how he feels about you.
    I'm sorry your hurting...and I wish I could say something to make you feel better about it right now.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 4:29 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• So do u have a crush on this guy or do u guuys have a dating track record? If you've been involved you may wanna move out if you can't stand it..or if he's really the one you want step your game up...guys get off on the fact girls want them they get cocky and like feeling desired if you bring males around he would prolly get jealous look your best smell your best and never act like you care even be friendly with the girlfriend so it seems you've moved on he will prolly be like what just happened here and want you because you've lost intrest and if all that doesn't work then he's not good enough for you there's more fish to fry and maybe one day hell wake up and realize he was an idiot..
    Anastacia1988

Answer by Anastacia1988 at 5:00 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Are you hoping that after he dumps her he will be with you?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:51 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• you should move out and find another place to stay because that will help you get over with some of the pain....but if he isn't gonna do anything about the way you feel thne you should move on and find someone that loves you and will treat you good...
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 8:52 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• If he was into you he wouldn't be seeing her. Unless it's some twisted way to manipulate you, in which case you shouldn't be seeing him. Respect yourself and move on. If I were you I'd move out too. You need space from this person, so you can heal.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 9:36 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• move out. you dont need to be around him when you have feelings for him and he doesn't.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 10:29 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• You need to not live with this guy...
    Mena929

Answer by Mena929 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 27, 2011