A good women's razor. adult content

My old faithful electric razor, for my legs finally died. I guess something from the early 1970's cannot last forever. I bought a bag of inexpensive disposable razors that are either dull as a butter knife, or I am too scared to press harder. What are some of the brands you have found to work. A razor that you buy a new blade for or a good quality disposable razor. I priced electrics, and they are way higher than I want to pay. Summertime is upon us, and even if I am the size of a large Cow, I still like to wear dresses, skirts, shorts and my one piece bathing suit. Thanks.

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 5:10 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Anything with a double blade works great for me.... what I really focus on is the shaving gel. A good shaving gel can make all the difference. The gels help me to get a smooth shave with no razor bumps.
    Skintimate has a great gel.

OH and avoid off brand razors... it's one of the products that it's not worth saving on.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 5:18 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I have been using Venus for Years!

View Full Size Image

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:30 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I Use Venus...or My husbands razors the gillets pro glide/fusion I love those they work amazing.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 5:52 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I use a 4-blade razor from Schick (the Quattro I think - duh...lol) My husband and I both use them. I find that the razor itself is heavy enough to regulate my "press down" while balanced enough to keep me from slicing my leg. But then I've never used an electric razor, so I can see where and why you would feel like you have a little learning curve there. GL to ya.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 5:59 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I use my husbands Gillette Fusion and have for about 6 months. The blades last longer.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 6:08 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I also like my dfs gillete fusion. Its the best I've ever used!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:11 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Shick Quattro for her is the only razor I can use. I can't even use those disposables. My legs, for some reason, are very picky and it's annoying. I've tried just about every kind out there, and that's the only one that doesn't eat my legs, while doing it's job (and well, at that).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:51 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I have to have at least 4 blades to avoid cuts; I've been using Venus and like it a lot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I use a razor that has the chunk of soap on it.
    http://schickintuition.com/int_pr_intplus_var_sc.php
    I use in shower and dont get near the razor bumps that I used to. I've been using this for YEARS! And I always get the sensitive skin ones.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 8:03 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Venus
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 9:51 AM on Apr. 27, 2011