Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Are there any NURSES online right now? Or anyone just help! adult content

So I'm having a problem, I have chronic bacterial vaginosis seems like.. well I went to the dr because I thought I had a uti but they said no and i'm not pregnant, according to the test I took in the office, but I've kinda spotted when I wipe only a few days ago and today when i went there was a little blood left behind. My period is due friday, but I just FEEL like there's something wrong. The doctor said they'd call with results, but she gave me a script for the b.v. Today I just feel worse, like my stomach hurts, it burns when I pee, which it didn't anymore before I took the meds earlier today and I feel like I want to throw up bad, I was sitting in the tub for 2 hours in apple cider vinegar from 4 something to a little while ago. That soothed me (the itching) some, but I still feel like crap. Idk what to do at this point. I have an exam today and I have actual work to fnish up. I could not sleep and had the urge to pee and then had to pee, but after the "sting" was still there. Idk if it's the meds, because I had them before, but maybe the meds aren't working anymore?? Maybe they're making it worse now??

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Health

Answers (6)
  • If you are hurting rally bad go to the ER and explain everything to them. There are alot of things that could be wrong. You know your body and something is sounds majorly wrong. Don't miss your Dr appointment today esp if you don't go to the er. So sorry your having problems.

    Answer by sweetangie79 at 6:44 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

  • Do you have an IUD? I know that's a weird question, but I had a severe allergic reaction to mine that started off like BV, but kept getting worse, until it was removed.

    Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:48 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

  • No IUD. I tried a lot of different birth controls but most have not worked properly or given me every side effect possible. I developed an allergy to latex too. My vagina is super sensitive and I really do think it's a UTI but the dr said no. This started like a year ago though, it's never been this bad or easy to have some bacteria flare up. I'm even taking things for positive flora like 50 billion IUs or something like that, I take it once a day.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:12 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

  • I think you should go and see a Professional ASAP about this, a Urologist. You need a Specialist not a regular DR. GL.

    Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:56 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

  • Sounds more like a UTI to me, and may have progressed to a kidney infection. See someone else ASAP.

    Answer by elasmimi at 10:16 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

  • Sounds like a urinary tract infection to me. If you start to feel pain in your back seek medical treatment immediately. I agree with seeing a urologist. Oh also the pain in the back thing would mean the infection has spread to the kidneys. One more know your body more than anyone else. If you feel like something is wrong and you have symptoms then something probably is wrong. If a doctor tells you nothing is wrong, go to another doctor.

    Answer by DDWay at 8:54 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.