Fast food biscuits and gavy

Which places do YOU think makes the best and the worst? McDonald's? Hardee's? Dairy Queen? (Those are the only 3 I can think of lol.) I'm not a biscuits and gravy fan at all, but I asked DH about his opinion the other day, so I'm wondering how many agree with him.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 6:54 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Hardees most definatley

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 6:58 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Hardees is the only one I have ever tried, it is pretty damn good.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 7:07 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Hardees makes the BEST! I miss our hardees...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:41 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I love mcdonald's biscuits and gravy. lol i've had braums also but i didn't like it. I don't like their sausage at all. Other than that I just prefer homemade.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• This is an ongoing debate with my DH. He makes it himself, and it's one of the few things that he actually prefers the way I make it than how he makes his own. For years he insisted the only decent place to get it that wasn't homemade was McDonald's. It wasn't on the menu, but if you asked for it, they'd make it. Now it's not on the menu and they don't keep the stuff to make it on hand anymore. On a fluke, he tried it when we were out of town and found one that had it, and it was horrible. So he thinks it's McDonald's ten years ago, but nowhere anymore.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:58 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• DQ makes breakfast now?! Anyway, I've never had fast food b&g, not my thing. DH loves them but Idk if he's had fast food ones either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• The one near here does. That may be one of those things that's only available at certain ones, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 9:10 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Hardee's is the best. McDonald's isn't so good, but edible. I have never had any from DQ.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 9:17 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I have only tried McDonalds and they are pretty bad. Really, it's just the gravy, the biscuits are great. So, if I'm craving biscuits and gravy I will order a couple of sausage biscuits and use the sausage to make my own gravy. Hubby thinks it's crazy, but to me the work is in the biscuits.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:56 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I have never gotten them at any of the places you listed we usually get them from Denny's or our local Cafe' and they are good
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 27, 2011