I need HELP! Raising my daughter bymyself is getting too hard! When is it safe to let another guy step in and help?

i havn't been with my baby's daddy since i was pregnant...( she's 19 mo) and i am with another guy (since she was 12 mo)...Raising her by myself is getting too hard... what do i do now?The dad is an out of town worker ( 6 or more weeks at a time) and my boyfriend lives with me and is willing to help me because he sees my stress level...and he loves her, and i love and fully trust him.

Raesabell

Asked by Raesabell at 4:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• do you see a future with him.. only then you should let him be a daddy.. if thats what your asking.. otherwise LET HIM HELP YOU =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• then I would say let him be in her life. This man is willing to take the daddy role. You should be lucky.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• only if he is going to be a permanent fixture in her life. othewise it isn't his place.
    Anonymous

• If he already lives with you and your child then he is already part of her life. So then how much you want him to assist you is up to you.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 4:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008