Do you ever make coffee?

in the morning and drink one cup and then forget about till later in the day? If so what do you do with the coffee do you throw it away or reheat it?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:44 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I do that sometimes. I usually toss it now because I've tried drinking it and it was just gross. I rarely make more than 6 cups (and usually drink at least 4), so it's not a ton being tossed.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:45 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I did this all the time. My husband, who doens't drink coffee, didn't get why I would make a whole pot...which I did because it tastes better than making a couple cups. I solved this problem by buying a Keurig single brew coffee pot....and I LOVE it! And when I used to forget about my coffee I would sometimes use it to make iced coffee in the summer....yumm!
    Danda08

Answer by Danda08 at 7:46 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I throw it away. Reheating it just makes it taste terrible.

Answer by louise2 at 7:46 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• If its been more than an hour...I throw it away.
    If its cold and has been less than an hour....I sometimes turn it into an iced coffee !
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:53 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I make several pots a day and drink most of them. It's rare that I've left a cup long enough for the coffee to get cold. I have taken coffee that has cooled and poured it over ice - I LOVE to do that in the summer.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:02 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My hubby makes the coffee at our house--every morning. We usually drink it all, but if there's any left, we reheat it in the microwave and it is very good. Our coffee maker has a thermal carafe that holds temperature for a very long time.

NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:20 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Make coffee every day for the guys in the office.... but they like it so strong it puts hair in places it shouldnt be. LOL

At home, hubby and I can drink the whole pot..... rarely, but if we have some left, we stick in fridge and reheat.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 7:49 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Actually, I never make coffee in the coffee pot just because it would go to waste.  I've switched to an instant coffee when it's just me.

Oh, I would never reheat left-over coffee.  It doesn't taste the same.

JavaMom2one

Answer by JavaMom2one at 7:54 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• If I have leftovers in the pot I toss it, unless I'm making iced coffee!

I have heard others say it reheats quite well, but I don't prefer it. And by later in the day I'm usually not in a coffee mood, anyway :-)
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 7:56 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I make it everyday. What is left over is poured out.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:03 AM on Apr. 27, 2011