Does anyone wiork from home?

What type of work are there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Money & Work

• I'm a freelance writer in my spare time. There are lots of different jobs you can do from home. Check m_avi's blog:

http://mavishomework.blogspot.com/

She is a cafemom member here and her blog is full of information. I love it!

amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 8:34 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Yes I do work from home and I love it!!
    What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,but you can do parties if you like, no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate memberships

Good luck on your search!:-)
    Gift Basket Business
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:35 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I babysit for friends, do some odd jobs for my uncles business and just did my first paid survey for market reasearch for $125 for 2 hours. You ca google that for your area there are a ton for mine ( I just put in for 2 more companies that said they should be calling in a week or 2)
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:47 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I manage our carpet cleaning business from home and I'm a Beachbody Coach: www.beachbodycoach.com/melissaogrady

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:48 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Yes and I LOVE it!!!!
    I have my own business with Mary Kay. It has been the BEST decision I have ever made!!!
    We are the highest paid consultants in the USA!!! We make 50% on everything PLUS 50% discount!!!
    There are NO TERRITORIES and NO SALES QUOTAS and NO MONTHLY FEES OF ANY KIND.
    We have a special on our starter kit...it is 1/2 price until 4/30!!!
    Contact me TODAY!! I would love to share the info with you!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 9:06 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Yes I also am a Mary Kay consultant and I love it. it provides me the oppurtuninty to pick up my 8,5 year olds from school and I am able to take my 3 year old along on appointments. i love the flexability of having the ability to get extra money whenever I need it. My success depends on me and that is a great feeling. To boot we get tons of free gifts!!
    TTURNBAUGH

Answer by TTURNBAUGH at 9:39 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I have a home based business. I'm an Independent Distributor for Mia Bella's(I sell candles). I work with local organizations doing fundraisers but I also have a huge retail client base. You can check it out at http://www.howreb.scent-team.com/ or message me if you'd like to know more. There are tons of home based business options....you just have to find something that works for you. Good luck!

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:55 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I tutor ESL students and Economics students for my old college. It is mostly through e-mail and chat.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:01 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Yes, and Ive been for 4 year now..2 1/2 with the one company and now 1 and 1/2 and for good with Pre-paid Legal..which is and has been SOO Amazing, I say all the time YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER find leadership and mentoring like this.

I work about 20 hours a week and make an average of 5 K a month from my dining room. Things are so BIG and Happening right now that my phone and e-mail and FB and CM have been off the hook...We just announced a HUGE HUGE major change to our Comp plan making it about 10 Times the Earning it is now!

Today I am helping folks by paying it forward and BUYING their business kit for them...if you you like to earn great money on your time without products and parties msg me.....
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:10 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I SHARE IN THE REVENUE OF A BILLION DOLLAR, DEBT FREE COMPANY THAT HAS STRONG MANAGEMENT.
    THIS IS NOT AN MLM OR A PARTY PLAN COMPANY.
    THIS IS A BUSINESS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE MONEY TO INVEST IN A LARGE BUSINESS OR THE TIME FOR A WHOLE SECOND CAREER.
    CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 27, 2011