who else's hubbys...

HUNT and it drives you nuts?!?! Mine is eat breath smell drink hear deer... ughh i hate deer season LOL I don't mind if he gets something cause it puts food on our table, however its soo annoying when he is gone doing it in ALL his free time...

Anyone else feel this way????

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• Hell yea I hate hunting but right after I had my son my husband decides to go hunting and leaves me with my first newborn baby boy alone at home I was pissed. Why can't they just want to spend time with us you know lol. Plus when they get back they talk about the hunting trip for months I'm still hearing about this bear he shot.
    Everettsmom163

Answer by Everettsmom163 at 7:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My hubby hunts, but it doesn't bother me so much. I don't really enjoy him leaving for 3 days to go to camp, but it's something that I know that he did before we got married, and I know it's never gonna change, so I just accept it.
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 4:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I wish someone would show my husband about the joys of hunting. He hunts at the meat counter in the store.
    mommom007

Answer by mommom007 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• LOL my dh isnt the outdoorsy sort. He isnt the handyman sort either. He is the go to the office and work then come home and play on the comp or ps3 sort. I wish he would hunt or something. He needs the fresh air lmao.

Answer by gemgem at 4:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• OH MAN my hubby is an electrician.. a handy man that thinks he can fix ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. he searches out projects. He's got to always be outside.. and working.. for fun he likes to cut firewood. LOL umm he hunts every chance he gets..
    I'M JEALOUS I JUST WANT MORE FAMILY TIME
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I used to go hunting with my ex-husband....we really had a lot of fun. We fished together too. Ah, the memories of catfishing by lantern light.....mmmm yep, I guess I'm a redneck. Anyhow, I don't hunt with my husband now but he doesn't go on those long weekend hunts either...he just has to go in the back. It doesn't make me mad....but then again, I like silent "me" time.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 10:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My husband doesn't hunt...ever. I don't know if that"s a good thing or not.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:05 AM on Dec. 4, 2008