Got my dogs fixed yesterday.

I have the mother and one of her babies. Girlie girl was on a chain and one of our puppyneighbors dogs came over and got her pregnant. she had 9 puppies. We kept one and gave the other away. We did want anymore dogs so we had both mother and son fix. They are now getting better from yesterday. has anyone got their pet fix?

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 8:43 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pets

• Yes, all of my cats were fixed early on. I never want to contribute to the problem of pet overpopulation....my heart just breaks for all those in shelters or abandoned on the streets.
    Good on you for getting your dogs fixed!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:50 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• All of mine are fixed.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 8:46 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Your dogs r going to be fine. It takes a week or 2 to get back to their normal way of acting.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:42 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• We had our cat fixed. We didn't have a choice though. We bought her from the Humane Society. They have a rule that you have to have you animal spayed/neutered within 30 days of buying them or else they can take the animal back.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 8:46 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Yes all 3 of our Dogs are fixed and indoors. There are too many unwanted pets, so having them fixed is best.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:57 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I got my female spayed at 6 months and my male neutered at 8 months. Your pups will be fine and much happier/healthier for it.
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 8:46 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My kitty cat is fixed, my dog is fixed, hell, even my hubby is fixed.............LOLOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:52 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• All of our cats and dogs are spayed/neutered

Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 2:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• All of mine are fixed by 6 months at the latest. I refuse to allow any of my pets to add to the overpopulation of animals. I also have all of my fosters fixed before they are adopted out because I frankly don't trust people to get it done.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 5:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Yes. I have a Rat Terrier. We got her fixed after she accidentally got bred with a Lab/Great Pyranese mix. Didn't have the puppies because the vet euthanized them early on in her pregnancy. Now she's fat and happy lol. Still a very active dog though. Still has that motherly instinct.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 8:47 AM on Apr. 27, 2011