are cramps normal at 30 weeks?

ive been getting some cramps in my lower half and some pain my my lower lwoer stomach also. not ligaments that is a FAST pain, this pain lasts like 3 min or 2 min or so .....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeppp normal
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Is your stomach tightening up really hard when it happens? if so, it's contractions.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I think cramping is pretty normal throughout pregnancy. Some people have more, some have less. If it becomes your stomach tightening and pain is regular and getting closer together than you need to call your doctor/nurse/midwife.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• yeah it does tighten when that pain happens.. its my whole entire stomach, not just a portion of my stomach, the WHOLE thing gets hard as hell
    Anonymous

• Is it consistent or time able? How far are you?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• im 30 weeks.. last night it was consistent. like it would last 2-3 min and i would be almost in tears and i wouldnt talk or move or anything bc it made it worse, and then it would go away and like 15 min later it would come back.. it lasted a few hours last night. but since the other day i have been having the pain but it wasnt as intense as it was last night. ive been getting light cramps today throughout the day too. the baby has been moving a LOT today and yeterday also.. like ive never felt him move before.
    Anonymous

• It might be BH. I know many people say they don't hurt, but they dropped me to my knees and I was in tears. It might also be some contractions, but they are really early and if they stopped then you aren't in labor. Contractions will be consistent and get closer together.
    I would advice taking a bath (not too hot) and see if that helps. This might sound weird, but I had the worst gas pains with my first. I would literally be in tears and just sit on the toilet for hours til I felt better.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Please let me know how you are doing and how it goes. :)
    reflect1light