Why in all of these posts.

Everyone compares gay sex to having sex with animals??? Thats just stupid. Bring in something that is totally off the note.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think the reason people do that is that people who dont agree it is a natural act do compare it to something they also see as unnatural (like bestiality). Im not sure thats a good comparison at all. I just see it as something that goes against my beliefs and teachings so I am not someone who will agree with someone who wants to make an argument with me about it being totally natural. I usually just say sorry but I dont agree and move on. No need to try and shove my views on someone else, and no need for them to try and shove it onto me. Tolerance is a two way street.

Answer by gemgem at 4:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i think that they do to make a point but, i am not really sure.
    Anonymous

• Tolerance is a two way street.

This totally needs repeating. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I try and repeat it as much as possible on questions like this. It is a two way street. You can scream and beg for someone to accept your lifestyle until you are willing to accept someone elses. That goes for gay couples who want to marry yet will sue a christian company for not letting them use their dating site, to christians who try and share their religion with people who dont want to hear it. It cuts both ways.

Answer by gemgem at 4:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I bring it up when it's claimed it does not occur in nature, which is simply not true.

and humans are also animals.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 4:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Are you referring to my question posted?
    If so, The argument I am elaborating on is the theory that because homosexual behavior occurs in other species of animals then it is a natural occurence in species other than humans.

I am wanting to research the argument of whether or not it is "natural" and if it is, how does it effect the animal population of those species.
    If you are referring to my question, I have to ask why is this an unreasonable question?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• so should a restaurant be able to turn away gay dinners? or an event hall not book a birthday party for someone who's gay?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 4:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I wasn't talking about you question. I was talking about the 2 questions about gay marriage.
    Anonymous

• that should be diners, not dinners.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 4:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Because it is all in the same definition of sodomy
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 4:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2008