4 month old with a stuffy nose?

I have 4 month old twins and the one lately has had a stuffy nose and i feel bad because as you know babies at this age are nose breathers. There are no boogies and his nose is not running lol but none the less he is pretty stuffed up and when he cries he ends up snorting too. I was thinking on getting a humidifier but its been warm lately so the heat hasn't been running because i know sometimes dry heat can cause this. Maybe saline nose spray idk i never had a baby this young with this issue any ideas?

Genice6

Asked by Genice6 at 9:15 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Definitely try a humidifer. Put some saline in baby's nose, suck it out with the sucker (just in case there's stuff in there). You can use Little Noses decongestant drops, too. Poor thing!
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 9:35 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Use one of those snot suckers & that saline by little noses (dk if I spelled it right, sorry lol) spray! Works wonders

loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 9:18 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• try the humidifier and the saline nose drops because my daughter was like that to...the doctor will tell you the same thing the saline drops and the humidifier helped her...
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I have a 4month old and her nose been stuffy lately, i did not try the nasal spray, just a cool mistifier humidifier and run it at night that should help
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 11:29 AM on Apr. 27, 2011