1 day late, but i get the on and off feeling my period is coming

I'm 1 day late so far (YEA) and normally i am like clock work. Every once in a while i feel
that crampy feeling way down low like i might be starting my period but havent yet. Could i still be preggers or should i just expect my period sense i'm having those feelings ?

JPatton

Asked by JPatton at 9:36 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a test :) with my first I kept putting off taking a test because I swore my period was coming. All the symtoms were there. Guess what...I was pregnant :) good luck mama!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:57 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Thanks Amber1330 ! Thanks for helping me and still giving me hope, everytime i go to the bathroom i'm so afraid AF is going to be there and i want this to be my month so bably.. I hope it is :)
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• That is how I felt when I first got pregnant with my first. I had slight cramping and really kept thinking my period was coming, and it never did, so I finally tested and got a positive! Take a test to see for sure. Good luck!!
    Danda08

Answer by Danda08 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• ur probably pregnant!! good luck : )
    aprilrb81

Answer by aprilrb81 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Thanks for all the thoughts, it helps NO AF as of yet but i still feel like its coming !! keeping my fingers crossed that it doesnt :)
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 11:58 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• You could be or it could also be the stress of you worrying if you are or not
    SCOOKIH

Answer by SCOOKIH at 9:11 PM on Apr. 27, 2011