Ok... I am an office manager(kinda new at it)....

I have to write a rebuttal for a letter we recieved from the BBB ( Better Business Bureau). Well in this letter the customer wrote nothing but lies!! I believe there are 4 real statements in it. I am really irratated at this customer and could really go off!! Not professional so I need some suggestions on how to approach this?!
Thanks
Staying anonymous for business sake

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have had issues of this sort, but never with the BBB. One thing is that you should include any documentation from anyone who has ever spoke with the client. What was said and the time and date. Try to stay away from any emotional responses and try to seem as unbiased as possible.

It's hard but it can be done. It will make you seem more calm about the situation when I am sure the person has ranted and raved and probably looks crazy.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 4:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• She more than looks crazy!! She has showed her @$$ a few times up here and has ran off customers b/c supposably we did something and we didn't even touch what she is talking about. Being VAGUE b/c of the company
    Anonymous

• Address everything she says separately...discuss what she "brought to your attention" and list exactly what your employees did in response. A complaint doesn't warrant having your company black listed...its all in how you handled it. Any kind of documentation or employee statements you can provide would be extremely valuable.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2008