Do you gamble?

and if so do you set a limit as to how much money you'll allow yourself to win or lose? What is your favorite? When I go(which isn't very often) I do just the slot machines and no machine over $5

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 9:56 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• I like the 1 dollar progressive slots, and I have a set amount of $$ I will allow myself to loose, after it's gone I stop.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:00 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I will play the slots for about a half hour, by then i'm pissed off because I keep loosing lol.  So no, not a big gambler

Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:59 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I don't have enough to gamble, and if i did my luck SUCKS so I would be afraid to try....LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:59 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I've never tried. I want to at least once, but I'm scared to lose money lol
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:59 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I did when I went to Vegas but that's pretty much it. I lost a couple hundred :( I'd rather go shopping with that money lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:01 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• We recently stayed at a resort with a casino.  I'd never been to a casino before, and I was curious.  I spent exactly one dollar on a slot machine.  I expect that will be my first and last experience with gambling.  I felt no thrill and no desire to continue.  I thought it was supposed to be exciting, but everyone I saw in the casino looked like a zombie.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:12 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I live in Mexico and we like to go to the Play City Casinos DH and I not so much for the slots ( they are fun) but because they sell you a bucket of 4 beers and a snack for 5 dollars and we enjoy eachothers company away from reality at a very affordable price and have fun while doing so.
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:18 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I play Bingo, on our military post, and usually bring about $75.00
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I should have a set amount but I don't go very often so I spend. I love to play blackjack!!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• No, hubby plays the lotto. We did go once and did have a limit where we just stopped. I think that is the best way to come out with money.
    If you can't stop you should not have started.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 27, 2011