Obama's Birth Cert released!

It was released today. The long form Birth Cert for President Obama. Maybe now we can focous on the important issues! But someone how I think the Birthers will say this is a fake to.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110427/ts_yblog_theticket/white-house-releases-obama-birth-certificate

vbruno

Asked by vbruno at 10:18 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Has it ever occurred to the birthers that they JUST MIGHT BE WRONG and that Obama is an American?

I think we have plenty of valid reasons to be concerned about the Obama presidency, but whether or not he's a natural-born citizen isn't one of them.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 11:35 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I don't get it why did he would spend millions to keep from showing it?? that still has not been answered.

And there is also questions about his SS number?

Why do you think they ran Obama and McCain, both were being question about their birth.

It's all a game and you fall for it by not questioning, you should aways question when things do not make since.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:30 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:20 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I saw it. But it's not going to matter to those who don't believe he was born in the US. They all wanted to see it so badly and now that he has shown it, it's STILL not enough. Maybe they can go the hospital he was born in and find the doctor who delivered him? Or a nurse who was present?
    It's ridiculous. And Donald Trump, wants verification? HA!! Who saw the interview? "Next question George", "Next question George" "Next question George".
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:43 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• LOL sure we can. Personally I don't care. It would not surprise me if he was born in Tim buck too but it's not what is important right now. I looked at the pdf on the gov site and it was just words. The picture shows it to be on the blue safety paper they make checks out of and my it is so clean, unwrinkled and perfect. LOL This is not over. Trump isn't the only one who wants to make sure it is verified.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:29 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• For me it's too little too late. It makes no sense why he has hidden it for so long. It's just one more Obamascam he's trying to pull on the American public.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:44 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I want the person that is running this country to be truthful. I don't think that is to much to ask, and it's very important!

gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:22 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• There ill always be another question and another, there is no end to the length people will go............................

Answer by older at 11:24 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• It was shown before today. I'm mean, Jesus Christ already. I don't agree with this man 100%, like any other president. My SD was born is Hawaii, and guess what? Hers is the same as his, just a different color. I don't get what the big damn deal is about this already. Birth certificates, certificate of live birth, does it really matter? Boo who.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• anyway you can remain a birther...you will

No actually I can't because I'm not and never was :P
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 27, 2011