Dang it! my babysitter fell through!

I have my ultrasound today and the tech was very clear on not to bring my kids so, I found a babysitter. Well, our babysitter fell through! Now what? I don't have time to enroll them into a daycare on base and hubby deploys soon so I don't want him to miss the ultrasound :/ whole reason we are having it early was because he is deploying. Would you take your kids anyways and not worry about it? I have a double stroller so they can't wonder around in the room. What do you mamas think?

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 10:19 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• that's a tough one.... I'm not sure but here is a bump!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I guess I would show up with them and apologize. I don't see them turning you away... If nothing else perhaps they can reschedule for next week?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:21 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Take the babies. I have had to do that before!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• just make sure they are in the stroller so the people dnt have nothing to bitch about
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Can you ask a neighbor or friend?

If no kids are allowed then you may have to reschedule. If the ultrasound is after school hours can you find a teen to sit in the waiting room with the kids?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I'll keep them , I live in Alabama will that be a problem. Sorry, I'm sure your not in the mood for humor right now. Good luck!!!!
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:24 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Lol arenad! I am on my way :) I live in kentucky so it may be a while before I get there.
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 10:27 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I think it is strange that they wont allow the children! My daughters LOVE going in to see the "new baby on TV" and I think it is important for them to see the baby and start bonding. We were ALL there. Daddy kept the girls seated while I was on the table, and everyone got to see the baby.

Take them. The worst they will do is reschedule.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:33 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Well, I talked to one of my friends who has to work today so she can't watch them and she said they will just make hubby sit in the waiting room with them. Upsets me because I wanted him to see the baby. He is going to be upset.
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• They shouldn't tell you that you can't bring them in. If they try to make your husband wait in the waiting room with them, tell them, look, he's deploying soon and this is his chance to see the baby.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:55 AM on Apr. 27, 2011