When I click on my profile-it say's "I'm a Grandma..etc etc-I have been trying to edit that but it does not keep my update. I've edited alot of other things in privacy and settings but canoot figure out what I am doing wrong,can you help me? Thanks:)

when I click on my profile it say's I'm a grandma-ma and I got that name from the show Bewitched...I can't seem to edit this part-I've tried many times and it will not accept the update becuase it won't change. Thanks:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I'm sorry but your question isn't really clear.
    I think what you want you will find under the your kids link in the p/s menu. Towards the middle of the page it let's you add that you are the mother/grandmother to x amount of kids.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Hi,

Please contact us by clicking the 'Contact Us' link found at the bottom of any CafeMom page.

This will enable us to better troubleshoot this issue.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 7:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2008