Did you get your baby anything for their first holiday?

I understand buying them stuff for Christmas but my baby is 9weeks old and didn't know if i should of gotten her anything for Easter.

hrolfe

Asked by hrolfe at 10:29 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• I did! I believe in starting the traditions from day 1. I didn't go all out for the Easter basket. Some of it was stuff he needed and then a couple of toys.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 10:31 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• sure a cute little outfit and a little stuffed bunny.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• We did. They got a stuffed animal and a couple of jars of baby carrots with bows around the lids.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I got Ginger ( 4.5 monthes old) a stuffed lamb with her ame embroidered in the lambs bonnett!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• We did, not a big Easter basket or anything, but our kids got something for all of the holidays, no matter their age.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:33 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• My older kids 1st holiday was halloween and I bought them a cute halloween print outfit and bib. My 3rd child's 1st holiday was Easter and I bought him a new outfit to wear for Easter and a cute Easter toy.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:19 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• not really cuase he has god parent who get him everything so no need for me to get anything
    luv69

Answer by luv69 at 1:27 AM on Apr. 29, 2011