Has your dh ever lied to you?

Dh lied to me and later told me the truth,I am wondering how often he really lies and don't really trust anything he says now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes he has... He is a horrible lier, and I can always tell when he is ... We are all human.
    MommaRoxanne

Answer by MommaRoxanne at 10:57 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• yes he has, especially when we were younger(21-26). He has grown up a lot on the last few years.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Yes, he has, but he is not very good at it, and they have been insignificant lies to me, but everyone lies, at one time or another.

Answer by older at 10:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i know that this is going to sound crazy but how serious was the lie? the reason i am asking is b/c if it was something like a little white lie then maybe you shouldn't worry too much but if it was something big or really important then you need to sit down with him and discuss how that made you feel. relationships crumble when they are built on lies.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:38 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Of course, we are all human and are bound to lie every once in a while, even with our spouses.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:39 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Yes, he has lied to me but in all fairness I have lied to him too.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 10:40 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• of course he has..and he knows i know when he does it. because i call him on it, and he tries to squirm out of it by explaining his actions..whatever. thing is, its usually over nothing.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:41 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Probably.. I think everyone tells a lie every know an then
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• *now
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 10:47 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Once in a while he will 'forget' to tell me how much money he spent on the kids. Hell confess or admit to it after I find the receipt or look at the online banking account. Other than that I don't think he lies to me.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:51 AM on Apr. 27, 2011