The Voice

Anyone else watch that last night? Thoughts? I thought it would be stupid but I actually enjoyed it :) I LOVE Blake Shelton but think Adam and CeLo (sp?) will have the best teams :)

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• I loved it! I think there is going to end up being some drama between Adam and Christina....like it's going to get past playful lol...Some of those singers (the little 16 yr old girl for example) were just incredible! I will definatly keep watching
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:43 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I watched it too, wasn't sure I would like it, but ended up caught up in it. The contestants had incredible voices, and I liked the way the celebrities handled things. I'll watch again next week.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:41 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I did see it and I was pretty impressed. It seems like it will be a good show to follow.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I loved it! I will def. keep watching. I was disappointed in Christina's 2nd choice....the lady that had been on American Idol. I don't think she sang very well at all. I think she almost felt bad because no one else had pushed the button and she did it at the last second... but the other singers were great! I was really impressed.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• i love blake but think that young girl should've went with celo
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Apr. 27, 2011